We are 22 weeks this week! Only 18 to go!!
| Someone was sleeping for our pictures today! |
How big is baby? K is a spaghetti squash this week! 10 inches and 1lb... We've graduated to the pounds now!! YAY!
Weight gain/loss: +14lb and according to my doctor exactly where I was with MK at this point in my pregnancy, so we're both not worried about it.
Sleep: starting to get more uncomfortable at night now, but it was only a matter of time!
Movement: She's moving like crazy still- rolling, kicking and jumping around in there.
Symptoms: back pain, my feet and hands are starting to swell (good bye wedding band that's always been a size too small) and the most attractive one... I've starting peeing when I sneeze!!!! Awesome.
Food Cravings: Watermelon, grapes, grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches.
Gender: A precious baby girl! Khloe Margaret Vogelaar
What I miss: This week I miss being able to do yoga without modifications, but I'm still thankful to be able to do yoga, it makes me feel sooo good!
What I'm looking forward to: I've only got 6 weeks until I'm in my third trimester! I can't believe my pregnancy is going this fast. I'll see my doctor in 5 weeks for my 7 month check, my glucose tolerance test (yuck) and a growth/check the fibroid scan. I'm also so stoked for a three day weekend and the start of college football! We've blocked off Saturday as a "college football day!" I also can't believe it's going to be September soon- football, cooler weather and pumpkins will be here soon!
Dr. Appointment notes: Today was just a blood pressure, heart rate and weight check. Dr. C also measured my belly which measured in at 25 weeks. My belly has been 3 weeks more than I am every time she's checked... maybe that means a December baby?? Fingers crossed! :)
| Mk messing around at the Dr appointment! |
Hi! I am Ashleigh and Randi's friend, and I have been keeping up with your block through the link on Ashleigh's blog. We may have actually met once at Randi's house, but I am not sure. Anyway, I just had to comment about the peeing when you sneeze! LOL! The SAME thing happened to me during my 2nd pregnancy, and it continued until, well, currently. It is not nearly as bad now. It was the worst right after I gave birth for obvious reasons. But, sometimes, I still have to kind of cross my legs when I sneeze. So funny! (And also, not funny at the same time). Anyway, reading that made me laugh. I tried doing cagles (sp?) but I am not sure it helped much. Hope it goes away for you!
ReplyDelete-Holly
Hi Holly! I do think I've met you at Randi's house before. The same thing happened to me once when I was pregnant with MK, but it's been happening a lot more with this pregnancy... gotta work harder on my Kegels! I do laugh a little every time it happens though... I feel like I'm 80 years old! :)
Delete