Wednesday, December 26, 2012

39 weeks!

This week we are 39 weeks pregnant!
This is officially our last belly picture... so bittersweet...
 
How big is baby? according to babycenter.com she is 20in and a little over 7lb... the size of a little watermelon! I can't wait to see how big she really is.
Weight gain/loss: Up 26lb.
Sleep: Not sleeping well at all if I don't take a Tylenol PM :( She is getting me prepared for sleepless nights in the very near future.
Movement: Miss K is still moving, mainly at night when I'm trying to sleep. I'm hoping she doesn't have her days and nights mixed up outside of the womb.
Symptoms: Feeling like a 9 month preggo! I feel like I'm going to cough this girl out she's so low and my back's killing me... I'm ready to hold her in my arms!
Food Cravings: Nothing this week, not had much of an appetite lately.
Gender: A girl- Khloe Margaret! I hope she's still a girl when we meet her on Friday!!
Belly Button: An outtie! Not for much longer though.
What I'm looking forward to? Having Miss Khloe!!! I can't wait to meet her, see what she looks like and snuggle her. I can't wait for Maddie to meet her and to see what she thinks of her.
What I miss? Being comfortable! But, I won't be 100% comfortable after she's here either!
Big sister: Had so much fun on Christmas, opening presents and playing in the snow (yep, we had a WHITE Christmas!!). On our last day as a family of 3, we're taking her to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science that opened up here recently and I think she will love it!
Dr. Appointment notes: We had our 39 week appointment this morning with one of Dr. C's partners. Weight, BP, Khloe's HB and fundal height checked in great. I'm 3.5cm and 60%, so not much progress since last week. We also confirmed our induction for 7:30am on Friday the 28th! Miss Khloe should be here be the afternoon/early evening if all goes well.
 
Our next blog post will be introducing you to our newest family member!!

Love,
The Vogs
 


1 comment:

  1. cannot believe the time has finally come. ours will be so close in age!

    ReplyDelete